Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What To Use To Clean Plastic Light Shades

CeBIT 2011 Results February / March Goals

is then sometimes my monthly summary at this point again including the prospects for the next month. I've been sick

in the last few days, for it was nothing at all, meaning that it has Fortuna zerberstet me within my meager 5k hands all the nice month. thx. -.-

After I had at the beginning of Montas donatet well continue and in the meantime - was $ 3k and my downswing so on - had extended $ 6.5K, I have started a great comeback and negated all of my losses and even managed some $ k lay above it. thanks to the especially the 6max tables was the first that I once played in a long time, and NL400. In the latter limit then ran the last few days together at all any more and NL200 FR, my family limit, the month was over already shitty.

Ok, graph is worth a thousand words ...

NL400 FR:

5 stacks still beautiful drops off at the end. Nothing special really, but annoying.

NL200 sh:

As it was in fact still the best even though I am a total noob 6max. I guess it was because the the Regs did not know me, I had all of the other hand, have some hands in my database. I clicked on the little hand number played anything with 27/23 with 9.5% 3bet, which is probably quite ok for 6max. I actually thought I would be tighter. 6max like it fine so far and so I'll follow up and hopefully one day completely by FR switch to sh.

NL200 FR:

Of all things to my family limit I am again crashed beautiful. The thing is done already from last month. No idea what it was, but I'm also angry at gerunnt EV.

Last but not least even the overall graph of February:

Too bad it's so run towards the end. Thats Poker. Fuck Poker. Ultimately, however, I have achieved all the goals I wanted, except that I'm using 19.6kVPP short of 20kVPP rushed past I had set myself. However, the month had also 2-3 days less than usual . Therefore of songwriter's okay ^ ^

My goals for March: A pleasant lie
Winning Month with at least $ 3k, 20k VPP achieve the best and continue to play around your hands on 10k 6max NL200 and NL400 FR. The rest is as usual on NL200 FR.

0 comments:

Post a Comment