Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Best North Nuptse Vs Aconcaqua

blackout Addendum

I was then informed a little more what went into the night so, with my dropouts applies only to marginal two hours, but probably is where the whole play "relevant".

As written I was so with 'a buddy and some girls in a disco. I'm totally full, then at some point with one of those disappeared and later reappeared making out on the dance floor. Shortly thereafter, Stefan the girls and I already did on the way home. The bus was on hanky and then the curious, something must have happened that I am alone, then got out and went home. Stefan can not say what exactly because he was sitting with the other farther away in the bus.

So that all has gone wayward total. Actually Stefan must actually be home to his girlfriend and I should have sex and not vice versa! So I was not at Stefan's girlfriend or something, but I hope you understand what I mean.

The two text message from the unknown number are from the girl. They actually had a boyfriend with whom she then immediately made final a day later and now hopes to start a relationship with me too. LOL. Stefan was able to learn as much from one of her friends. Good thing I have not written me back and treated as dead. This should hopefully already have the problem resolved. The

could definitely be a fun next weekend when one sees them again if necessary.

Oh, and I moved last weekend. Flat is now given almost complete. Only PC, TV, sound system, etc. is not yet so I have some evenings at home rumnerden must. I'm still waiting on my router and a wall mount for the TV. Such things are for 46-inch screens just do not really cheap. Fuuuu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment