Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Beautiful Spot In Dallas

minor changes

me hunting the money has decided to leave stars.
is actually easy to explain, I have the first hours in march gegrindet relatively much - and if I do not go onto university life projecting hauts simple. I could possibly creating the platinum star, but super nova would not completely in it, and platinum during semester and then tests the best yet? no way.

For simplicity, I'll just play on ft, I've even included pre schonmal. traffic should microplo @ stars in no way inferior, and plus point is the IMO in better structural husngs / sngs itself. Weekly rakeback is ok, not quite like it in my Amazon voucher bill but I do not fry grease eh: P

in principle applies goalwise So instead of gold stars now ironman star @ @ full tilt, rest remains. shows whether and how it will then be able to retain bronze should be in it I think; D

Sun completed. and now on to the gravel!



and swear I could have "ch ch ch changes" were the beatles. sick life.

psycho out
night on

0 comments:

Post a Comment