Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Americast Vs Cast Iron Tubs

Aloe Blacc ticket

Stefan, Falko yesterday and I have tickets for the 22th May in Los Angeles for Alo Blacc ordered. Because of our vacation we roam around in anyway if and LA and for $ 40 or round about what it cost the ticket, you can drag the purely good.

addition to his song "I need a dollar," I am aware of to date, nothing of the guy, but it already will not be so bad. The concert takes place on Hollywood Blvd. instead, which I will not know whether this is because in a hall or open air. I could from the address "6126 Hollywood Blvd -. Los Angeles, CA 90 001" are not really out. Anyway, we always stay close by and have thus not too far.

short before we are in Vegas and I hope the song title "I need a dollar" does not suddenly become a program for us. ^ ^

is I am now almost a little excited. There are only two more months. What reminded me to tell the rest of the Americans still have the my person again visited their country. Those who are so paranoid and do something then another 10 € for the fun. FUUUUU


0 comments:

Post a Comment