Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Can I Get My License Renewed If I Have A Warrent

Redfire Shrimp (Neocaridina heteropoda var red)

Redfire Shrimp (Neocaridina heteropoda red var): Did
again my junior Redfire shrimp leave.
they come from my small hobby breeding are healthy and very active.
These animals feel in almost every line of water well and also make the temperature no large claims. This makes them ideal for the popular Nano aquariums. Depending on the food, lighting and the presence of enemy fish, etc., the color varies from medium to deep red. The females are naturally more intensely colored than the males.
from a decrease of 10 animals I give you a discount.

'm With interest I leave, other offspring:
animals:
Zwergkärpflinge (Heterandria formosa)
Endlerguppies
post horn snail (natural form)
plants:
dwarf bottom screw (Vallisneria spiralis var tortifolia)
real Hornfarn (cornuta Ceratopteris)
African Flussfarn (Bolbitis heudelotii)
Price: 1 EUR VB

0 comments:

Post a Comment