Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pokemon Pregnant Misty

blackout

I have a.

I wake this morning at 12:30 by receiving an SMS and its coupled disgusting sound on and sign the first thing I'm still drunk. I have no idea when or how I got home I, however schonmal good cheer because I did it. A brief inspection of my body but promotes the insight behind to light that I have sore muscles, but otherwise everything is one A in shot if we ignore trembling of my hands, I somewhat confused.

But first read the text message, after which I realize I've already got three SMS. The other two I've probably not heard. If I but who sends to such ungodly times as many SMS, it must decide what have happened and I hesitate a moment my whole really on an empty stomach to do, but then the evil that is surely here awoke to my phone display the same, the brave to face.

SMS received No. 1 at 07:03 Sabrina - "Where is my friend, it is 07:00 and Stefan is still not at home and I did not blow her reach what you have made sabrina.." - Oh Oh . I can definitely remember that I was at home at about 06:00 and Stefan are actually already had with him because I have had the longer way. What happened? The whole does not bode well.

receive SMS No 2 at 11:23 by an unknown number - ". Hello, thanks for the lovely evening / night I hope I was not to research and see you again" - HELL YEAH. I still have it. But no idea who that is. I remember I had with two girls and Stefan was in a disco and there quite yet what could have gone. At least for me, so Stefan is going steady. See No. 1 SMS Was so hopefully one of the girls said. I delete the SMS because I have no interest in deepening as anything.

SMS No ... Receive 3 at 12:28 by Stefan - "Hi homes, shit I'm with Jess and built home with Sabrina, it is probably out live now first again with my Mum but crass evening yesterday, went well steep: D. "- FOR WHAT? Jess was one of the girls, but unfortunately the better-looking, which probably means for me that I had the other. Well, was not at least the little thick. In any case, the evil is gone Stefan seemingly alien.

Ok, some pieces of the puzzle that does not put together for me. Things are not what my problem is there and I'm probably been sent out fine. What bothers me is simply that someone has my mobile no and send me funny SMS. I spend the rest of the day playing poker, and football gammeln , Watching the afternoon until I get another SMS.

receive SMS from an unknown number 4 at 17:25 - "Hey, have drawn the consequences for my behavior, confessed everything, and made final because of you But nevertheless, it was nice to you Wish you all the best... " - Hm Who is that now? If I'd better a SMS today not tomorrow deleted, I could compare the numbers. I have absolutely no idea what to tell me the message (because someone has made me end with anyone?), But I dare not write back, to be derived from something more than problems of any kind can. So I decide it as it would rather be dead . Make This is always a very solid plan.

any case, seems a very interesting evening yesterday to have been. Perhaps parts come back from this yet or Stefan can tell me more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment