Sunday, March 6, 2011

Calories In Mac's Ham And Beans



Last year, I have you to have some insight give from CeBIT, this year may be not be missing anything. "Main Event" this year was probably a piece of gated communities, by shaking the others Ralf Schumacher some fair visitors from Vodafone with a Mercedes SLR.

proof Video:


photographic evidence:

On other days, Lewis Hamilton and Gary Paffett drove through the area.

beautiful and fast cars are always popular photo objects, and when you ever so cleverly placed his company name in the background, you get even free advertising on blogs:


A few stalls were also pretty women to provide the maximum had covered with corporate logos their main body parts. But something like this I do not take pictures. I do not support the sexual exploitation of women! Never! However, I will stand on a Friday night party, this beautiful specimen was seen, and because, in my view, to fully clothed, I photographed it:
Unfortunately, it was only the phone's camera, so that the recording is not so hot. And despite the one that I've shot more or less from the hip, so at least I tried to do it discreetly, I discovered the little bitch ... Damn ... Bozzo, make his mouth again ...

Joar, that was the CeBIT 2011th Who of this post has anything expected to know about technical innovation: Sorry, since you must get past it myself ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment