Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vote Of Thanks Template

News from AdelesWelt

Soooo long blogged anything, but sometimes is the only life but more demanding than the local second life. ;-)
But is not as if I had not sewn. I often forget just to take pictures of the stitched before I give a piece of bagging and AdelesWelt to travel smart.

Fortunately, this package has landed where still photos are taken -
PimpiCuffs for Caro Laden.

I found the idea with the bracelets and had the same beautiful embroidery file by woman Pimpinella easy.
Only a prototype for me

I have already mentioned a few people actually know where because of this unusual band was. ;-)
The PimpiCuffs for Caro are as different as possible, be made so that you can see, are like the different patterns in different color and material combinations. A great file !

I hope now to be somewhat more stable again. I'm glad about every reader, and even more about each comment! ;-) LG
Ute

0 comments:

Post a Comment