Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Motherboard Of Lenovo

Results January / February Goals

Somehow I was actually attacked in January by a woman named Fortuna, robbed and raped mentally. I like that does not have.

For information on the seizure of the said person has the Police Department Bozzo $ 5 bounty on Poker Stars available gestellt.Die perpetrator has seized $ 3560 and thus probably sold somewhere in the Caribbean, where the remaining has spent months a spa vacation. Meanwhile, had the victim, which is known under the pseudonym Bozzo, struggling with psychological distress and seek refuge in various alcoholic beverages. A photo showing the perpetrator in the execution of the deed follows now:



Well what shall I say? The whole month was rather unpleasant. Although I have played a good volume but also lowered horrendous losses. Amusingly, belong all to the losses NL200. At NL400 I am three stacks up, but it will help nothing. I can not say for not having prevented. I had a coaching this month, have not seen 6 theory videos and me through the half Poker Mindset worked, but helped really this all does nothing. I see myself holding face a downswing which you must sit out somehow.

However, I have no intention in February to be completely inactive and only stubborn to play on. I will devote myself to the fact for once shorthanded game and there are some hands on NL200 tear down. Full ring is honest and told me to slow monotonous and perhaps this step is now offering a new incentive for my motivation. Especially since I just so more tables and it would have fish available. But first I need a pretty large database of players there, before I begin rumzudonken.

My goals for in February to see in bullet point form as follows:

- End Down Swing hopefully
- at least 5k hands NL200 sh play
- at least 5k hands of NL 400 FR play
- Rest NL200 FR and thus overall 20k VPP

reached yesterday on the first day the new month by the way directly again lost $ 700. When you lose three 100bb flips a monster pot with set over set in the sand and is still running at Kings Aces, you have no chance. ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment