Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chicken Wings Buying In Bulk

routing Los Angeles - Vegas

New update to my upcoming holiday plans and that is the route which we want to leave more or less fixed. First, it is

from LA to Joshua Tree National Park. The whole country between the desert is the Mojave (the nerds from Fallout3 known) and the Colorado Desert, where there should be any abstruse geological formations that are quite well worth seeing. For me, it makes but rather the seemingly random bare rock formations with abnormal high temperature. But will be interesting.

Then it goes on the Historical Route 66, so any particular section of Route 66 museums, and Soveniershops' but nonsense. I actually just long boarded the Route 66 just evil. corresponds to the way in our full-size class of the Alamo, which was approximately a Chevrolet Impala or similar. So a fairly roomy four-door model with air conditioning, cruise control and still other options that we have not yet agreed. The final model we will but eh can select only on site depending on what the so since have. My hope is still an upgrade to the next higher Class Luxury because nothing else is there.

From there here for the Grand Canyon and Valley Monumet which I write probably not much need. Next to Horseshoe Bend where there was a large historical battle between the U.S. Army and the various Indian tribes. Hopefully I can buy as a Friedenspeife. Next to Antelope Canyon is close to Lake Powell and Bryce Canyon a little south where there are so-called hoodoos, which are special rock pyramids. Again rocks over rocks.

is then there is something green and we drive to Zion National Park of an area of 579 sq km and has many valleys where, in contrast to the other sections like to desert greening. Next came the Valley of Fire State Park where there will be many many different rock formations. I think after that I can see no more stones. The last stop before then Vegas is the Hoover Dam which is probably known to all.

For each station we need that in about a day where we will be sitting most of the time always in the car. I just hope we get every time a motel in the evening. When I do the whole day almost in the car spend, because I have not yet kip at night.


'Scuse me I the past few days anything about the Poker write, but I did get the vague feeling such messages me every bad karma in poker. ^ ^ According to a detailed report will be available so again until the end of the month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment