Thursday, February 3, 2011

Camel Toe, Ice Skating

insert clever title here regarding change of months

my GOD I'm creatively today.

january!

applies to the january it easy to complete only the tests well, let's see if I can push off and a small session.


tests are written first by now are still on oral:> are initial results this month.
sessions but I was able to load, even $ 90 + 19 € up, pretty sick imo.

goals so somewhere even halfway reached.

february!

- silver star @
stars - gold star stars
@ - @ PlatinumStar stars (olol)

and here is the justification \\ o /
I have my whole bankroll distributed residues scraped and placed on stars and will now implement, since one of my goals for the longest available: horsePRO!
I do not know when I first played horse, but since then I would just like to play 5 / 10:)
and because I do so nothing else, I will until the end of the year have arrived on 5 / 10.
I will start on 1 / 2 & and a little 2 / 4 and then broadcast times as I feel so ahead. correct course would be fine if I get always this platinum star and collected at the end of the year VPP enough to be super nova would have: o
the only way, I want to especially improve my individual horse games.
the trip, I will as good as it goes / I'm ready to catch here in the blog and of course now and provide you with videos etc;)

are starting bankroll € 743.89 was (unfortunately not crooked: P), kick-off was the 2.2 .

is thus in principle everything first words)

Finally, once again a piece of music for relaxation, D



ride on

0 comments:

Post a Comment