Saturday, February 26, 2011

Brazilian Male Waxing In Ct

goldfish

and I do not really even play poker will this month. We do this same with: D

but previously!





by power grind even on 23.2 (!) Become ready. was also necessary to bomb real life I just had to grind up again tomorrow. then it is better so:)

the last hand, I spent it on plotischen and plohusngs. about everyone can find cool and would choose plo plo etc, and because I'm not a little stupid head so I will play plo. whether or PLO10/25 NL25 is not the year target XX100 . Hurt provides as follows from:

february:
grown to € 743.89: € 708.48 nothing happens? I'm looking watch, sometimes as long as I still think so plo: D
is golden star [x] reached.

march:
[] PLO framework. learn the basics
[] gold star
[] 30k hands
bonus:
[] platinum star
[]> 45k hands

was all I wanted to get rid of what? good question! when the pig dog will continue to stay out maybe even my next project all leave the beta phase and enter into the public, yay, yeah, live!
nya think once I'm done so far. music!

only at a slam seen which made comments on their work as a rapper attention. you can listen to but you do not. I do prefer and as sido aggro and in general.



psycho out
chill on

0 comments:

Post a Comment