Friday, February 18, 2011

All Inclusive Resorts Gay Friendly

early Saturday morning, shortly after eight - Top Secret!

Good morning, first to all the other lucky people who did not get up on Saturday at 8 clock and still stay peacefully in their beds can.
Well, I sit here and work. - How corrosive is that, please? But as I came to the circumstance was quite funny.

Yesterday was the last day of my exam block and I was after I had the test after me quite pleased. Actually my plan was so that I Jezter to the start of the new semester my many recreational uses for poker. But I've been looking forward too early, because shortly after the test I had an appointment with my boss (I am a student assistant with us at the university). He said that he would find the really great that I would have no more tests - I thought I know that there's something in the bush.
When he then said that he had NEN small order, but I sure until Monday morning should have finished at 9 clock (it was Friday afternoon at 2:30), I knew I was probably the Weekend can bend.

It was something insignificant drivel about the proposed topic and what I do and then he asks me, but seriously if I would come tomorrow morning (ie today) to the university. I look at him, the question marks even in the face.
He said: "Yes, that is totally secret, you have to sign also ne-disclosure agreement." Ne
It took half an hour until I had it so much that I look at the "strictly confidential" documents could draw on my stick. I'm going on Saturday but not in the university, let alone to work. If I already do so nen shit must, then at least at home. Our conversation went

so on and slowly came I iwi such as "Secret Agent 00 is no plan". Murder, who had learned at the door by not telling on. The passed out there can hear what yes.
I was actually all the time not sure if he was my secret with his shit fucked now or whether the documents are genuine so explosive ... Actually quite songwriter n normal working order and now nothing really new weltbewend. But offensichtilich he was by the industrial partner from whom the documents have been partially briefed that since he may not divulge anything.

So I took that my first secret mission and after yesterday's "views of the documents" I knew that I was probably at least 20 hours, probably more for the stuff consumption. And Monday morning, so it must be done. So the whole weekend has gone before. Hopefully next week I find some time for poker.

When cycling home, I at least still nen Erlkönig seen new BMW 1 Series, fully camouflaged. I have the same views with my phone taken photos and a video. Can post but not yet, because I sent the various editors and also to hope that I buy the pictures for a good price :-)
In this sense - I am now devoting my time "job" - shaken, not stirred! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment