Sunday, February 13, 2011

Free Yamaha Tyros Styles

silver fish



brag, eh? am also very very long been bronze fish: o
beginning of the month this far: € 841.87 100 € Conclusion ish up until then: .5 / 1 & 1 / 2 = easy money:) (2 / 4 prolly too, but I Shotte only from and to atm).
am especially on the razz tables, stud & Stud8 are not yet as mine again. Jeez I have to hurry.
oral exam tomorrow blabla, if all goes well I have my first semester away, maybe I need to write again blabla antique shows then.
someone wants to bet with me if I grab the gold star this month yet? I do not believe it fast: D
wars I believe almost anything, no matter how fail the exams, the march, I try to completely free and will surround grindaments to create the day, more if things come.
but now I should have first said all I wanted, SWEET!

music:



do not know how the hell I just got it am, but this needs to be sometimes CAPS LOCK IN WRITING IS FUNNY
I should wean myself very quickly.
psycho out
philosophy of language on

0 comments:

Post a Comment