Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rb 539 Usb Converterdriver

New month - new goals

I concluded the same time on to Bozzo and set me once new targets for February. Btw I'm glad that I erspaart the emotional and financial abuse RECOURSE :-)
The January was now not ultra sick, but I was once again less positive. Hopefully making it the "dirty" phase times over and it is again constant in the desired direction, which is of course up.


So many hands, it was not this time. But it was pretty swingy, ie from +4 to -5 stack was all there, so what SH is not necessarily unusual.
Once I have my test block (to mid Feb.) behind me is a happy grind and nothing to prevent.

January Goals:
hat I really do not so real, so I can say with good conscience that I have met quite ...

Thus, the goals for February:
- Examinations well prepared and of course rock
- 15k hands on NL25
play - sometimes shotter briefly NL50 if I feel good
- read Theory and Practice (which will obv be the most difficult target because it holds me bucks so rare - NL Holdem. to read English books)

0 comments:

Post a Comment