Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ideas For Dirtbike Cakes



I care so with 4 girlfriends together the good old tradition of the reading circle. It sounds old-fashioned, but it is very inspiring and fun.

We meet every few weeks to agree a motto that can be an author, subject, genre, and then put us against each other in front of the books we have read about.

most exciting I find so-called open issues. We already had a motto each accident, wanderlust, siblings, happiness, mystery, short stories and more. Actually I find it most interesting to see how each approaches the subject.
've course I have also seen plenty Book reviews, much good would be found not only for me probably.
We all are very different, except for a very close friend while I see the others are just for reading accuracy, three of them women scientists, my girlfriend and I are mostly influenced by the humanities. Also makes it exciting.
I can recommend all those interested in literature only!

And because one of our reading ladies birthday to celebrate, there I was, of course, suitable as a gift:


a book cover, Jeans outside, inside red and white checkered. embroidered with the birds chirping in the forest Series Gretelies .


And with bookmarks. ;-)

LG Ute

0 comments:

Post a Comment