Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cervix Is High And Soft And Im Three Days Late

seahorses and a lot of key experiences

So slowly I can finally show what has been built here in recent weeks and gradually increase the nervousness, because only 3 days - then I am on my first market stall with all the beauty of AdelesWelt! ;-)

first dissolved the teaser:
there really were sea horses, a whole swarm of them that happened to me for new swimmers into the net. Even digitized and embroidered on Swedish washcloth * g *, always match the color of the handle.

Here is the whole series of embroidered bib on the line, the Hungry GRRRR I'm so already shown here, but there is still more. In detail, I show that perhaps when everything is dry.

Otherwise today was on the to-do list: key chain stitch. One can say mission accomplished. ;-)


But I also love the key-blanks thingie Damali , that's so nice to come quickly and also because finally my numerous ribbons in her honor.
couple details?

for superheroes and Cosmic Girls:

For animal lovers and lucky:

For Flower Lovers:

For all Fliepi addict:


And a few others. I have each combined to form a band three different straps, I guess they are rich. :-D

I do not know if I before the market again to the point, otherwise there come here after taking still pictures and the full report.

And now of course in-house advertising:
you can find me on Sunday, 12.9. from 11 clock on the art market in Berlin Friedrich Hagen, in the context of the cultural festival Friedrichshagen Dichter.Dran . Who can come is welcome!
Keep your fingers crossed for beautiful (or at least dry) weather!
LG Ute

0 comments:

Post a Comment