Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Free Mature Girdle Movies

art market

Now it is finished, after a few weeks stress and sewing on a piece I had on Sunday with a friend a booth at the art market here in our neighborhood. My biggest concern was by then the weather had been, but which proved to be unfounded, it was a beautiful day with bright sunshine and pleasant late summer heat.

And so they looked the AdelesWelt on the market (in the photo is not me ;-)):


I had a lot of cosmetic bags, embroidered bibs, canvas bags with shoulder strap, key rings and Seahorse washcloth. ;-)
My friend sews beautiful baby hats, diaper bags, pillows and stuffed elephant. The booth was very colorful, but also an eye catcher.
being scrutinized actually have many, especially women, "Is this Süüüüüüüüüssss" In short scream broke out. But the local clientele is so pragmatically oriented, the most common phrase was "Oh, beautiful! .... But I need something really not!" * Eye roll *


Especially at the beginning, we were also short of the target group by the public, plus mostly 60th Since we both were bedröppelt something in the afternoon but then came a lot of young families and in the end I can say that I can not be entirely satisfied with the result.
I sold a little of everything, had many friendly contacts, a lot of dear friends and met a nice day with my girlfriend. This is quite a lot. ;-)

And here's a small Parade, which has been finished:

canvas bags with embroidery front:


Bib with embroidery, sometimes even digitized, as you can see I am a friend of Berlin dialect ;-)), who came by the way also the public good, and prompted much Geschmunzel.


cosmetic bags with "name":


cosmetic bags made of fine materials:


But now even have enough left over to still be denied a market, we are the experiment, so make repeat probably elsewhere.

LG Ute

0 comments:

Post a Comment