Monday, January 31, 2011

South Park Subtitled Online

Coaching Review

As in my last blog post or as already mentioned, had I won a coaching at High Take Sleyde players, which we then yesterday afternoon and pulled through. I myself was unfortunately a bit groggy from the night before together, but you can indeed sometimes tear.

Ok, at least we have played a live session, 6 tables NL400 FR and while I'm so free gay hindonkte before me, we discussed a few lines, and over Betsizes 3bet ranges philosophizing and Hand Reading discussed in more detail. The whole thing has fallen around very well and there was some very impressive ideas which occurred during a hand as can be. I could take as few incentives to think and become part of my game, especially with regard to the already mentioned 3bet ranges, probably rethink something.

example: I usually have to date many 3bettet baby Aces gebluff, preferably obv. suited, and Kings with a small Kicker etc.. The reason for this was for me so far include removal of the card effect, ie the blocking of high cards for a large part of the calling 3bet Range make up, and I with any post-flop top pair very well stand there. Sleyde has now held the other hand, it is mainly dominated by TP but very often, and thus lose his entire stack if necessary and will be paid by lower pocket pairs before. But this point would make it unprofitable, as for example 83's to raise bluff and compared to the cost / benefit factor also negate Card Removal effect. This does not mean though that we may never 3bet such hands, but one should be aware about the whole thing and at least the range 3bet thin out something to the effect and to address other hands clean.

The session itself was unfortunately rather suboptimal. I have lost a 300bb pot with jacks. A Nit from MP opens the pot for 3bb, Regular from MP2 coldcalled, I called from the SB with JJ and the BB called as well. JAA flop, I check, BB checked, checked MP, MP2 checked behind, Turn T. I play for just over 2 / 3 pot, BB folds, MP folds, MP2 raised to three times, I Shippe it pure and shows he holds ATo the higher Boat. Ok, I had him there, where ATo never, more AJ / dd / KQ / AQ / AK, where AJ is even close. As I said, the original PFA was quite a nit at 8 / 7 and FR, then usually called something like ATo not out of position. Submitted by Guest. I was down at the end of the session will still 50BB.

has any event Sleyde me as possessing a good solid poker of what he has seen and still encouraged to switch to shorthanded if you have the aim to rise even further because the perspective FR simply not existed in nature as they can find Shorthanded . Well, to upgrade the plan I follow have already been in a good year and maybe I overcome my inner daemons times and approach it in really. to post

0 comments:

Post a Comment