Friday, January 7, 2011

Paper Bag Centerpieces

New!

First I wish you all a good year in 2011, it is all healthy, you met a few dreams and keep you the rest!

My year always starts with a Dekowechsel. So I like the Advent and the lush apartment decorated like so much I enjoy the emptiness thereafter.
A touch of spring may already pure.


And I enjoy a Nähpause, where break is not quite true, but tüddeln without pressure of time to himself, what degree you have desire, this is fun. Small sample?
The little one has received from Santa a doll bed.
The first thing I thought was: the poor doll! The first was on the hard board with no cushion, blanket and pillow instead of a few pieces of cloth.

So first time mattress, pillows and Deckeninlet magic.
So, even easier:

And so it looks nice It was also nice linens. Again with the chirping of forest . This, I think my most used embroidery file. :-) Just hearted.



As well, the doll that the child has slept complete bed change. O) LG
Ute

0 comments:

Post a Comment