Sunday, November 14, 2010

How Many Calories In Popsecret Homestyle Popcorn

gifts, gifts

gewerkelt Here is diligently to be prepared for my first Christmas Bazaar. I'm in the first "market-offs" here in my neighborhood. 'm Very excited, this is our flyer with all stakeholders.


Luckily inside, because we do not need to freeze. I'll take my Sticki and "looking to embroider," we'll see what I can think of an extent.

The focus lies with "gifts" for Christmas and I've now those made here. The prototype was a gift for opening a cooking school, but which are probably even more. :-)

The file is a super nice stick Urban Threads .

And then I finally managed to put a piece AdelesWelt into the worldwide web, in addition to this blog. Me in the markets but then asked so many people, where one could look at that again on the net, so I tinkered for a few nights turn:

Voila, AdelesWelt the Internet!


LG Ute

0 comments:

Post a Comment