Saturday, February 19, 2011

Backup Camera Honda Ridgeline

dead on pace - or how lucky we are



now 19.2, today 1.9K VPP - so I see myself as having arrived in the time-frame! does not of course because of february, but I will take the momentum in any case and on the weekend the 2k have cracked, and then ~ 3k reached the middle of the week. what motivation can be as good: D

but (and how could it be otherwise), it made me excited to think again. Next department is therefore likely tl, dr, a lot of gibberish and boring. scroll down to easy and awesome youtube video enjoy;)

- - - - -
what it could well be this time what stimulates my thoughts like that? in principle, as always, everything and nothing.
at the moment because I have quite a lot of time, and there is always bleating that I want more and the moment relative sense, I had to use "we do not have enough time, we just missed too much of others think.
and I have it on poker-related. and my summary is great: the FUCK have i been doing?
all this back and forth and was obv a massive waste of time of something holy, because I had a time to connect.
I was sitting at the tables as Bozzo boar was still, and where we sit today? He grabbed hats, I do not really wirlklich. (Grats & certification authority at this time (and an upswing: D)).
think sometimes I even I as a player back developed, but all this chatter I'm saving myself for a night on which I drunk am looking for pity;)
maybe I also had to be philosophy student first, and it's good, but be that as it .
poker.
where 20-year curse a lot coal can do, where students earn alongside more than many before the pension.
"hm, yes, because I play for fun." bullshit, I do not feel it anymore. fun anne bake because I can go somewhere else nerds.
so I still have the luck to be relatively young, and quite a lot of time to have. So this time I will now (as I should have done from the beginning) to invest in sick grindaments.
at it and if I do I set it so that everything fits on. options also: garnichtmalsoviele. husngs I like my volume is not feasible, razz / horse traffic not really in sngs I do not see me come so far that I have what it (as if I was going to hit $ 30 STTs yes sure! : D: D). So stay holdem and PLO cash, plo I just can not (yet) as I want - nl holdem it is. shorthanded to be exact, fr is just so effing nitty (I'll probably never understand), and hu would again be missing volume.
I will grind down first so stupid NL25sh, but should my "know" about enough, though I will go relatively conservative brm, so I rise at some point on NL50 and can stay there first.
probably I stick to it even stars, but would be full tilt on several levels better, I fear, but somehow motivates me, "I want to be platinum" more than "200 points every day" or something. whatever.
and apart from all the I also still have the NL100/200 dream. everything so easy.
I think more Gesülze did not need for now.

cliffs:
- estimated up damn lucky to have such a chance
- dirty your time is used wisely and get to keep your fucking ass up
times - stick with it.

should be bout it. that you absolutely must not have fun with it btw is not to say, if absolutely time to be sng do it, but not raced him entirely.

future idea: we would with NEM "motivation circle"? small circle of people goals, beginning-of-wers not reached shall pay the other $ 5 or whatever, a happy meal.
if someone says to me now I be 18 again, and at the beginning of my "poker career" can be is all for now I think of my site said.
nevertheless, stay tuned for some rndm content in the next days (may involve prizes!)
- - - - -

here the awesome: geiel trailer if I'll play the game I do not know yet:>



psycho out
srs on

0 comments:

Post a Comment